Security of your data
The “MINIMUM Α&Ν ΤΣΟΥΚΑΛΆ ΙΚΕ ”, also known as alexandratsoukala.gr respects your personal data and applies the Greek Law, which is formed according to the General in general the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. Below we explain the information we collect and maintain, how this information is used, and the persons to whom we disclose it.
alexandratsoukala.gr is committed to safeguarding your personal data and to take all appropriate measures for the safe keeping of your personal data. We have taken reasonable, natural and technical means to protect the information we collect in connection with our services. However, keep in mind that no website, information system or webcast is completely secure. In the event that we detect interception of your data, we undertake to inform you immediately of the extent and content of this malicious action.
Data we collect
alexandratsoukala.gr can collect information about you in a variety of ways, our goal is to collect the necessary data each time that is necessary for the purpose intended. Some of the data we collect is mandatory in order to be able to perform our purposes (eg sending the order), while the use of some other data is optional and you can request to be excluded from processing and / or collection. However, in case you choose to exclude some data from collection / processing we will not be able to offer you the full range of our services, while the quality of the services offered may decrease. Some of the data we collect are analyzed below:
- Details for the fulfillment of your order: This information includes information such as first name, last name, postal address, landline or mobile phone number, proof of payment.
- Information for creating your account: This data includes information such as first name, last name, mailing address, email, username, password.
- Contact information: This information includes information such as your name, email, comments, questions and requests, reviews you have made about your purchases or our products.
- Details of your interests and profile to receive personalized suggestions and offers: This data includes items such as products added to your cart, wish list, pages you visit, your age and hours you visit the page us.
- Information about the use of alexandratsoukala.gr in order to improve the user experience, such as the points you clicked, the search terms you used and the way you scroll the pages.
- Data we collect from other sources, such as information we collect when you interact with us through social media.
- Information we collect when contacting our customer service center, where we may retain information about the call, your phone number, your name, the products you purchased, why you contacted us and the advice we gave you.
- Device details, such as your ip, device IDs, or information about the physical geographical location of your device. For example, when you use a geolocation service or application and you have given us your consent to disclose your geographical location.
- Also your image may be captured when you visit our physical store due to the use of CCTV cameras.
We collect some of the above data with the help of cookies that we place in your browser. You can find more details about the cookies we use by clicking HERE.
How we use the information we collect
The processing of your personal data is either a) necessary for the provision of our services, therefore it is mandatory, because otherwise we could not provide you with our services, or b) it is mandatory because required by applicable laws and regulations, or c) is executed based on the legal interest of alexandratsoukala.gr and its counterparties. In case (c) the processing is done within the limits of the relevant legislation, as described below, it is not mandatory, and you can revoke your consent at any time or even object according to the sections “Your rights”, “Dispute Resolution” and “Contact Us” described below.
alexandratsoukala.gr uses the information it collects for the following purposes:
- Completion of purchases: We use your information to prepare and ship your order, as well as to fulfill our relevant obligations, such as invoicing and the possibility of returns.
- Create an account: To create an account on our website, we use personal information such as email and password.
- Provision of personalized services: By collecting data on your preferences, we have the ability to provide you with product proposals that match your profile, as well as personalized offers. We can also offer you gifts and benefits that are unique to you, for example by using discount coupons.
- Communications: In order to be able to communicate with you, but also to offer you improved communication services, we use data such as your contact information, questions you have asked in the past or products you have purchased.
- alexandratsoukala.gr: For your participation in alexandratsoukala.gr, as well as the collection and redemption of points we need personal data such as your email, products you have purchased and the value of your purchases.
- Contests: For your participation in the alexandratsoukala.gr contests, the processing of your personal data is required in order for us to contact you in case you become a winner. In addition, we name all the winners of the competitions on our website and / or on social media, without posting other personal information, such as phone or email.
- Bid Updates: We use your personal information to send bidding updates which can sometimes be personalized. The update can be done via e-mail (newsletter), messages on mobile phone (sms / viber), push notification, social or other networks.
- Improvement and development of systems
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of Access – Information: You have the right to obtain information about whether we process your data, what data we have collected, to whom we share it, the purpose of the processing and for how long we will keep it.
- Right to correct inaccurate information: You have the right to ask us to correct information about you that is inaccurate or even to complete additional information. You can exercise this right yourself by logging in to your account and correcting the corresponding fields of your profile.
- Restriction of processing right: You have the right to request that we restrict or even exclude the processing of your personal data.
- Right to Portability: You have the right to ask us to receive your personal data or to transfer it to another organization on your behalf.
- Right of Deletion – Oblivion – Withdrawal of Consent: You have the right to request in writing that we delete your personal data, as long as there are no legal reasons that override your right (eg tax and commercial law). You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on consent prior to its revocation.
- Right not to take marketing actions: You have the right to request not to receive updates on marketing actions.
How you can exercise your rights
To exercise your above rights, you can submit a written request to the Data Protection Officer of alexandratsoukala.gr either by a) email to info@ alexandratsoukala.gr, or b) by mail to Smyrnis 5, 177 78 Tavros. Especially for your right not to take marketing actions, you can also send a relevant request to the email email@example.com or alternatively:
a) in order not to receive promotional emails (newsletter) you can click on the relevant delete option from the relevant list in each newsletter,
b) in order not to receive viber advertisements you can block alexandratsoukala.gr through the viber application by selecting Unsubscribe,
c) in order not to receive push notifications, you can select the relevant option from the browser you are using.
We inform you that for the protection of your personal data, we may ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you submit to us. If you have authorized a third party to submit a request on your behalf, they will be asked to prove that they have your permission.
Answers to your requests
alexandratsoukala.gr responds to all requests related to personal data within a maximum of one month. In case of extremely heavy workload or technical difficulty of response, alexandratsoukala.gr will inform you within the above period to receive an extension of an additional two months.
Data retention time
We retain your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the various purposes set out in this policy or for compliance with other applicable laws and regulations regarding the mandatory retention of certain types of information. For example, we will keep the data for as long as you have an account at alexandratsoukala.gr. Regarding data relating to product markets, we may retain them for a longer period of time in order to comply with our legal obligations (such as tax and commercial law and for warranty purposes).
Who do we share the information we collect with?
The following companies may access your personal information as part of our contracts with them:
ACS Courier, Aimtell, Facebook, Google, Infobip, Instagram, Linkwise, SmartWare, Twitter, Yahoo, YouTube, Zendesk, General Post, ELTA Courier
International data transmission
Your personal data that we collect and process is stored on the servers of alexandratsoukala.gr located in Greece and Germany. Additionally, some of the recipients of the data with whom we share your personal data may be located in other countries. Legislation in these countries may not provide the same level of data protection. However, when we transmit your personal information to recipients in other countries, including the United States, we are committed to taking all appropriate steps to protect it in accordance with this Policy and applicable law. For this reason, alexandratsoukala.gr uses various legal mechanisms, such as standard contractual clauses of the EU. to ensure that your rights and precautionary measures apply to your data when it is transmitted and that your data processors comply with the basic data protection principles of fair management and ensuring adequate protection of personal information.
Links to other sites
If you believe that we can not resolve issues that you have and believe that we violate any of your rights you can resort to the Electronic Dispute Resolution Platform as provided in Article 14 of Regulation 524/2013. More information can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. In addition, you can contact the Consumer Ombudsman at http://www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr/.
Finally, if you consider that we are violating your personal data, you have the right to address or file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifissias, Athens, PC 11523 or by phone 2106475600, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The above does not limit the rights that both you and we have to resort to the competent courts.